I don't have a good topic tonight, so I am going to combine tasks.
My hubby and I have been considering a Vegas run, so I am going to log my ideas about possible hotels and just update it here.
- Rio (The only show we're interested in so far is Penn & Teller. So staying at the Rio would make that easier. However, it's off the strip and out of the way.)
- Bellagio (I thought I wanted to stay here. It always looks so amazing, but when I looked at the photos, it looked untouchable, grown-up and stuff. It reminds me of last year when I was bummed that I wasn't going to be able to stay at the Swan and Dove for a conference at Disney World, only to have way more fun at my way less stuffy Orleans. Hubby and I want more fun, less stuffy.)
- Marriott Cosmopolitan - use points for half. Looks interesting
- Paris (This one is still in the running...) More to come...centrally located. some reviews were positive many said there were lots of fees and rude service...paris...go figure.
New York, New York
- Caesars-seems like its worth keeping on the list, but many reviews said old and smokey.
- MGM Grand
- Monte Carlo (I think this one had good rates and was interesting)
- Mirage this one is still in the running. mixed reviews. good location.
- Mandalay Bay
- Treasure Island
- Palazzo this one sounds interesting...big rooms...sound a little fancy, Italy, but comfortable